Give us a call today!
Oil changes are a routine part of maintenance that most people are good at keeping up on. For the majority, your vehicle needs an oil change about every 3,000-5,000 miles in order to avoid engine wear, and keep oil from leaking. At Tyrell Tires we will get you in and out for an oil change, come in today and give us a try!
Your vehicle relies on new oil and oil filters to keep it running smoothly. The oil in your car needs to be kept, clean from debris, full, and not burnt. Oil is very essential to the proper function of your motor, oil lubricates everything within the engine and keeps it running properly. The oil in your vehicle is there as an aid to slow down the wearing of components in the engine that rub together and create friction. By keeping a regular oil change schedule for your vehicle, you are extending the life of your vehicle, and increasing the engine efficiency.
When to change your oil?
- You check the oil and the dipstick shows the oil to be dirty
- Check engine light comes on
- Check Oil light comes on
- A loud pinging, knocking or other sound coming from the motor
When we change your oil, we are:
- Changing the oil filter
- Inspecting the oil filter
- Topping off all fluids under the hood and inspecting them
- Lubing all fittings
- Examining belts and hoses
- Checking tire pressure
- Checking entire undercarriage
- Checking engine for punctures